About the job
An ideal candidate should be passionate about Frontend Development and continually follow the platform's innovations. Be excited about putting efforts and moving quickly.He/She should be interested in working in a fast-paced, Agile software development teams.The candidate should have led a team and taken ownership of the full module.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding product features, preparing technical documentation.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables.
- Contribute to the design, architecture and build UI of our Core Platform.
- Work directly with UI/UX, Product, Customer Success to help create impacting customer features as the product face of SmartSense.
- Self-directed, but also works well with other engineers.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Anticipate future technical needs and craft plans to realise them and balance feature development with investments in tech debt reduction.
- The ability to combine speed and quality and that you can achieve both simultaneously.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 4-6 years of software/product development overall work experience.
- You have experience with developing dashboards and interactive UI.
- You have knowledge of React-Redux / Angular 2^.
- You love writing code and actively experiment & learn new things.
- You have an eye for good UI/UX.
- You have a working knowledge of HTML 5, CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors like Less. Sass.
- You have knowledge of versioning tools like Git.
- The familiarity of Windows, UNIX and Mac operating systems.
Interested in this position?
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply here. A member of our HR department will be in contact shortly.